Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

my purpose

So exciting! My first blog post! Pressure's on now... Don't use too many ellipses. Don't complain about things. Don't be too kitchy. Or boring. Dear sweet lord don't let me be boring!

My goal here is simple: become a better person thru blogging. Here's how I plan to do it (best to write it down now so I can measure my success later... note the optimism!):
  1. Meet people. I'm sure there are thousands and thousands of interesting people on here I'd love to meet. If you stumble upon this blog and think you might be one of them, let me know, cuz you're probably right!
  2. Work out my brain. Something about being done and out of school and submersed in the corporate world can be stifling. Having a moderately anonymous creative outlet is necessary and oddly comforting.
  3. Refrain from whining. People have their own problems, and nobody cares about mine. Which is totally cool, because I don't want to talk about them, anyway.
Cheers to getting creative, meeting people, and keeping it positive!

...Oh, and if you have any suggestions or notes for me, sharing is caring ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment